Whatsapp Support Line
- Users must be respectful to each other.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic and abusive comments made by members to each other will not be tolerated. In this case, comments will be intervened.
- MUNPoint reserves the right not to post content and comments that incite hatred, violent, provocative, derogatory against people or certain groups, according to the religious belief, race, ethnic origin, age, social status, political opinion, sexual orientation, the physical condition of the users.
- Disclosing the personal information of other users by violating the Membership Agreement, using this information for their own benefit; Using elements such as threats and harassment, users who follow other users in a disturbing manner and who incite others to direct people to violence will be closed.
- Insulting, swearing, insulting or slang expressions of individuals, institutions, cultures or societies are not allowed. MUNPoint.com reserves the right to delete such comments, to send a warning to the necessary people and/or to delete their membership.
- In order to have a healthier discussion environment, members are required to respect the beliefs and views of other users.
In the comments made, importance should be given to spelling and spelling knowledge as much as possible. For this reason, MUNPoint.com reserves the right to correct and delete comments that are not understood.
- Any commercial or copyrighted comments will not be allowed.
- A username that provokes people and is aggressive cannot be chosen.
- Comments made on the subject of the content will help prevent possible discussions. Otherwise, your comments may be deleted at MUNPoint.com's discretion.
- Members should not share their personal and private information for their own security.
- MUNPoint.com reserves the right to delete the accounts of users who send private messages to MUNPoint.com employees containing insults and profanity.
- Sending spam messages is prohibited. It will also be intervened when the same and similar messages are sent more than once.
- Comments that are or may be disrespectful to the judicial authorities are not tolerated. Anything that may affect the ongoing or future trial process is in this scope.
- The accounts of people who do not comply with the community rules are permanently deleted or added to the blacklist.